Wixom, MI – Serious shooters rely on a precision combination of firearm, optic and ammunition to deliver maximum performance when called to action. They also understand the necessity of a quality optics mounting system to complete this package. After all, bases and rings are the critical link between a firearm and optic of choice. New for 2010, Trijicon has announced its AccuPoint® line of superior quality scope bases and rings.
Whether you’re focused on tactical, hunting or shooting sports applications, Trijicon AccuPoint bases and rings have you covered with a wide variety of configurations to ensure compatibility with the most popular firearm models. AccuPoint bases and rings are precision crafted from the highest quality components and are designed in the 1913 Mil-Spec Picatinny style to ensure maximum strength, durability and rock-solid holding power.
- available in both 1”and 30mm
- choice of hard coat anodized aluminum or 4140 steel with parkerized finish
- range of heights from standard to extra high
- industry proven horizontal 2-peice design
- Torx-head top screws (4 standard, 6 in heavy-duty version)
- ½” hex-nut attachment (capable of Mil-Spec 65in/lbs of torque)
- 1" Delrin Ring Spacer available for easy use with 30mm rings